If you want to grow your hair, this is the ultimate tool for you, if you are looking to achieve or maintain healthy hair then you need to make this styling tool your new best friend and here are the reasons why….
Despite the fact that you might be using different kinds of products to promote the growth of your hair or to achieve healthy hair, the products might only but work to an extent or may not work at all if the products do not penetrate deeply and get absorbed in your scalp. But when you use a hair steamer, it ensures deep penetration and absorption of the products into your scalp.
With a lot of different products flooding the market, you may end up not choosing the best hair steamer, and even after which is why this article has provided you with the full guide on hair steamers and reviews of the best 6 products available in the market 2019, to help you get the best hair steamer for your hair. Have a look…..
- How to Select the Best Hair Steamer
- Reviews of 6 Best Hair Steamers on the Market 2019
- Tips for Using a Hair Steamer
How to Select the Best Hair Steamer
- Go for a steamer with a big or large hood if it is a hooded steamer, but if it is a handled steamer then you will easily cover most of your strands although it can be a little bit tiresome holding the steamer in your hands while steaming. A wide and deep hood will ensure you cover the back, front and edges of your head.
- Select a steamer with a large compartment or a heavy duty water reservoir, so that there will be enough water for your sessions and this will ensure that there are no interruptions during the steaming session.
- Pick which has been encompassed with ozone feature which ensures enough supply of oxygen to your scalp and hair and also removes build up dirt thus nourishing your hair and relieving itchiness on your scalp.
- Ensure that the hair steamer you are purchasing has a timer or has an auto shut off feature so that you are notified when the water container is almost empty and also to avoid overheating.
- Ensure the steamer is easily portable and has swivel wheels to make it easy for it to be pushed around.
- Select a steamer which allows you to adjust the height of the stand so that you are able to place it according to your height.
Reviews of 6 Best Hair Steamers on the Market 2019
1. Secura S-192 Hair and Facial Steamer
This is a multipurpose steamer which can be used on either your hair or your face. It has remarkable features which discharges negatively charged oxygen thus preventing dandruff and relives an itchy scalp; this function makes this product stand out from the rest of the ordinary steamers available in the market.
It generates ultrafine mist which is easily absorbed in your scalp thus promoting moisture levels. In addition it also ensures absorption of your hair products into your scalp thus ensuring that you get the best out of your hair treatment products and conditioner.
This tool is definitely the best choice to prevent hair breakage and avoid split ends on your hair since it hydrates and moisturizes your hair during the steaming process.
If you are struggling with dry and itchy scalp, then look no further because this tool is the ultimate remedy for your scalp.
It produces steam which is beneficial for all types of hair, and which help lift your cuticles thus ensuring you achieve a soft and shinny hair.
If you are looking to increase the length of your hair, then this steamer is the way to go, because it improves the moisture level in your hair and help you get the most out of your conditioner thus improving hair growth.
- Perfect for minimizing hair breakage and reducing split ends
- Ensure your conditioning products are efficiently absorbed
- Reduces itching of your scalp and also prevents growth of dandruff
- Provides your hair with enough moisture thus promoting hair growth
- Reports of cheap hood from some users
- Complaints from some users that the steamer could not reach all of their hair
2. Salon Sundry Professional Salon Hair Steamer
This standing hood steamer has been encompassed with enough water storage to save you the work of refilling the tank on a daily basis and also this remarkable feature makes the steamer generate a lot of steam within little time.
If you have a big sized head and you want cover all the parts of your hair, then this is the steamer to go for since it has a big hood compared to others steamers which will help you cover your entire head including the back without the need of pinning your hair.
This is the best choice for people with lots of thick hair because this steam ensures that hair on your front, back and edges get steamed.
It release plentiful of steam which ensures that your protein treatment or hair products deeply penetrate in your scalp thus ensuring that you get the most out of your hair products.
Best choice for repairing dry, brittle and dry hair since it release massive steam which promotes the moisture level in your hair thus promoting healthy hair.
- It’s perfect for large size heads, since it has big hood
- Easy to adjust the height
- Plentiful steam
- It’s easy to roll
- Easy to over-steam due to the heavy duty water reservoir which in turn can be damaging to your hair.
- Reports from users of water dripping from the reservoir
- Gets so hot sometimes, so you need to slightly open the vent holes at the top
3. Q-Redew Hand-held Hair Steamer
This portable hair steamer does not need to be tabled or neither does it take too much storage space, since it allows you to steam your hair perfectly while holding it in your hands. This makes it easily portable to carry it to any places while travelling.
It is the best choice for covering all your strands since it can easily be moved around without any difficulty.
Like any other steamer, it also hydrates and moisturizes your hair, but what most users love most about this tool, is its portability, if you always hitting the road and still want to maintain healthy hair, then look no further because this steamer is just for you.
Perfect for not only moisturizing you hair but also for restyling and detangling you hair within a few minutes, giving your hair shape.
The best thing about this tool is that you can steam targeted areas or part of your hair if you choose to unlike the hooded steamers which are restricted to only steaming the whole head.
- Easily portable making it perfect for traveling.
- The water reservoir is a little bit small and may need frequent refilling.
- Sometimes you hair might get unevenly steamed since you will be steaming your hair in sections
4. Red Pro Hair Therapy Steamer 2-in-1 Hair & Facial Steamer
This is one of the best hair steamers with a multipurpose function which allows you to use it either on your face or your hair.
With the use of this steamer you are certainly guaranteed of improved hair growth after using your hair protein treatment because this steamer will ensure deep penetration of hair products in your scalp, and in addition the steam helps lift up your cuticles.
Best choice for dealing with dry and brittle hair, since it hydrates and moisturizes your hair thus making it smooth and healthy.
If you are in dry climate, then this definitely the ultimate steamer to help you maintain a more vibrant and soft hair, since it ensures deep conditioning in your hair.
Best choice for people with relaxed hair to help your hair keep on growing and without losing the color or breaking.
- Prevents hair breakage
- Keep hair moist
- Prevents flaky or dry scalp
- The hood might not be wide and deep for big sized head
- Hood is not adjustable
- Might drip the hot water, so you might need to release the valve on the hood frequently to drain the excess water
- The hood may not cover all the strands.
5. Deluxe Hair Steamer
This steamer can easily be used at the comfort of your home due to its’ remarkable and safety features.
It can be used on different types of hair since it has both low and high switch settings enabling to choose the steam that best suits the needs of your hair, or the steam that deem fit to ensure your and also your scalp stay hydrated.
If you are in a hurry to rush somewhere then this is definitely the best choice to get your hair within a spur of time since it heats up so fast and ensures you achieve perfect and noticeable results.
Makes your hair shinny and smooth after you pre-condition with essential oils and then shampoo, since the steam ensures that the products evenly and deeply penetrate in your hair and your scalp.
- Automatic shut off in case you forget to switch off the steamer.
- Heats up so quick
- Retains moisture in your hair
- Reports of not lasting for long from some of the users.
6. KINGDOMBEAUTY Large 2-in-1 Hair and Facial Steamer
This is another hair steamer with a 2-in-1 function that can be used to achieve both a healthy hair and a healthy skin.
Best choice to prevent itching of the scalp and growing of dandruff since it releases negatively charged ions while steaming your hair.
It has been encompassed with the best technology that helps cleanses all the build up from products and all the dirt thus living your hair clean and healthy.
If you are looking to revive your hair then look no further, because this steamer helps to repair damaged hair by releasing ionic water particles in your hair thus making it healthy and smooth.
Not only does this tool moisturizes and conditions your hair but also detangles and revives your hair living it smooth and healthy.
This definitely the best choice for those people who have damaged hair due to harsh chemicals or heat because this tool is perfect when it comes to helping your hair recover from all that damage.
With the best reviews this tool has received from verified users on Amazon, I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to revive and restore their hair.
- Automatic shut off which prevents overheating thus ensuring safety
- Releases ionic particles that help revive damaged hair
- It is easy for you to over-steam your hair since it has a large water reservoir.
Tips for Using a Hair Steamer
- Always remember to follow the manual guide that accompanies the product before using the steamer
- It is always recommended that you use distilled water with your hair steamer to ensure your machine last for a long time and also it is effective when it comes to generating the steam
- Make sure that the water compartment is full before you start
- Always start off with a clean hair to ensure that your conditioners and moisturizer efficiently penetrate during steaming
- Make sure that all your strands are covered under the steamer to ensure heat is supplied evenly.
- Always remember to empty the remaining water in the reservoir after completing your session so as to prevent build up of scum in your machine.
- It is advisable to only steam your hair once a week, overdoing it will damage your hair
If you are ready to purchase a hair steamer, you may analyze the above six steamers and pick the one that deem suitable for your hair needs. If you are looking to restore or revive your hair, improve the status of your hair, or maintain healthy hair then the hair steamers are definitely the best styling tool for you. Pick nothing but the best!